• MoxoPixel added a new file:

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• MoxoPixel

Changed the title of the thread from “SandCore: FDE Retexture Mod” to “SandCore: FDE Retextures”.
  • civiciam added a new version:

• This mod now requires the trader Painter
    • Added new sand-painted weapon: HK G36
    • New sand-painted parts: HK G36 polymer stock, HK G36 STANAG magwell, HK G36 magwell, HK G36 4-vent handguard

• civiciam added a new version:

• Added Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 holographic sight (Sand)
    • Changed a lot of textures of various weapons and mods to look a bit better

• Currently using sandcore and when I go to take a look through any of the scopes, I see a circle in the middle of thing scope, any help?

• Minor bug: I bought the M4A1 sand, disassembled it, and when I tried to reattach the stock, it wouldn't go on. Looks like it's not compatible with the Colt Carbine buffer tube despite coming installed on one.

• Using the G36 Sand, the weapon masteries don't increase as i use them. Bug or intentional? Using an spt realism patch and on version 3.8.3 using the 3.8.0 version of this mod.

• MoxoPixel

Changed the title of the thread from “SandCore: FDE Retextures” to “SandCore”.
  • Issue: Error encountered when trying to use magazine presets.

Behavior: Cannot use magazine presets from some arbitrary point in time onward. Possibly new behavior, where the magazines in my rig cannot be reloaded during raid. Wasn't able to capture error logs at the time this behavior was seen. This behavior only exhibited in the last raid prior to seeing this error.

Testing: Behavior appears on a Profile-by-profile basis. Used a fresh profile and found no issue. No new mods have been added as of two weeks ago and dozens of hours of playtime. Issue encountered while not utilizing any sandcore mods on my PMC kit.

Mods list: Google Sheets

Error seen also for Greencore - see latest reply on Friday Sept 13, 2024.

Error Log:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!