"Failed to decode file delta:" During downgrade from 13.5.0.25837 to 13.1.3.25206

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official Escape From Tarkov Website
    List of used mods
    None

I am unable to upload any of the log files requested because the SPTinstaller fails during the downgrade from version 13.5.0.25837 to 13.1.3.25206. Since the installer fails most of the directories where the logs would be are not created and I am unable to run the server which would create more log files.

I have installed SPT multiple times before but I've recently attempted to download it again but I am having issues.

The issue is coming from the patcher/downgrader. When I run the patcher it will give an error "Failed to decode file delta: Server - SPT Tarkov - 3.6.1 - 25206\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\StreamingAssets\Windows\assets\content\items\equipment\helmet_diamond_age_bastion_shield\item_equipment_helmet_diamond_age_bastion_shield.bundle."

I have tried multiple things like manually installing the SPT mod, using the SPTinstaller, deleting Official EFT from my computer and reinstalling EFT. None of these seemed to help and I starting to wonder if there might be some prerequisite that I have missed that is causing this error.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!