• Getting this error when trying to buy the new flashlight. I haven't tried to do ANYTHING else after updating the Painter mod. Ignore my other screen in the images lol

Edit: Cant buy anything from Painter.

You need to delete everything that has with CCG_VERT_GRIP to do in your profile.json "user/profiles". It was removed due to copyright.

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• I'm using 3.7.3 but like i said even without mods (i tried new install) having only painter magtape blackcore and still the textures don't appear, i also tried different load orders but it still the same.

It's not that weird as i seen many people in this thread and other mods saying it's happening too.

• I'm using 3.7.3 but like i said even without mods (i tried new install) having only painter magtape blackcore and still the textures don't appear, i also tried different load orders but it still the same.

It's not that weird as i seen many people in this thread and other mods saying it's happening too.

But I'm not a hero. I don't know what is causing it. If I knew, I would help.

• Hi! I recently downloaded some of your mods, Tactical Gear Component, BlackCore, and Mag Tape.

All of the mods are working just fine but the first task for Painter seems to be broken.

The name of the task is being shown as "Painter_1 name" and the description for the task is just "painter_1 description".

He's asking me to hand over 2 items, 3 of them each. But the names of the items are shown as "painter_1_AAF_1" and "painter_1_AAF_2".

I've tried to reinstall the mod and rebooting the game but still no luck :(

It would be grateful if you can help me with this.

• I have the same issue as nhoxsahaki. No idea what could be causing the textures to not load in. Shouldn't have any compatibility issues with any other mods, but who knows, too lazy to delete all my other mods. Using 3.7.6, relatively fresh install.
    On the server side, it says they loaded in without an issue. Tried redownloading all of them. Had the load order on default, tried putting them all to the front (with painter first, and switching up the rest). Created a new profile too, just to be sure, but no luck.
    Damn shame, these are quality mods for sure.

If anyone ever figures it out, please @ me with it. Thank you!

• I have the same issue as nhoxsahaki. No idea what could be causing the textures to not load in. Shouldn't have any compatibility issues with any other mods, but who knows, too lazy to delete all my other mods. Using 3.7.6, relatively fresh install.
    On the server side, it says they loaded in without an issue. Tried redownloading all of them. Had the load order on default, tried putting them all to the front (with painter first, and switching up the rest). Created a new profile too, just to be sure, but no luck.
    Damn shame, these are quality mods for sure.

If anyone ever figures it out, please @ me with it. Thank you!

What language do you use in menus?

• What language do you use in menus?

English.
    I tried removing every single other mod I have. Apparently I have a broken items.json? No idea how that'd happened. But even with just painter, blackcore and magtape loaded, it doesn't load.

I haven't a clue what this is supposed to be or how am I meant to fix it. Looked through the file, but it's just almost 400k lines of code. Perhaps someone could provide me with a "good" item.json?

• English.
    I tried removing every single other mod I have. Apparently I have a broken items.json? No idea how that'd happened. But even with just painter, blackcore and magtape loaded, it doesn't load.

I haven't a clue what this is supposed to be or how am I meant to fix it. Looked through the file, but it's just almost 400k lines of code. Perhaps someone could provide me with a "good" item.json?

Just download the SPT files again and replace that file with the newly downloaded one. Never seen this error message before. My mod doesn't do any modifications to any SPT or Tarkov files.

• Just download the SPT files again and replace that file with the newly downloaded one. Never seen this error message before. My mod doesn't do any modifications to any SPT or Tarkov files.

Downloaded a new instance. Verified the base game files first, reinstalled spt, no modifications, still doesn't load in anything. No ideas.

• version for 3.8.0. 1.0.3

when the store update timer expires, an error occurs.

when this happens while I am in the raid, then at the end of the raid I get an error and exit the game, I have to restart the server to continue the game and remove the error.

but when the timer runs out again, the error occurs again.

everything is according to the instructions, the download order, the necessary mods, that's right!!

how do I remove the store update mode in fashion?

• Hmmm interesting. I will need to look at this myself. I work a lot irl so it could take some time. But as long as I can replicate this error it will be fixed. It's weird though, I have all my own mods installed in my main spt account and never stumbled upon this. But I will look out for it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!