• Hello, I'm looking to add your mod but I need the trader_id to add him to traveler mod can you tell me where I can find this? Another question I had is I saw somewhere this needed to be loaded first, does this mean before other traders as well?

EDIT: I found the Id, if you could let me know about the order of loading new traders that would be helpful. (Artem specifically)

• Hello, I'm looking to add your mod but I need the trader_id to add him to traveler mod can you tell me where I can find this? Another question I had is I saw somewhere this needed to be loaded first, does this mean before other traders as well?

EDIT: I found the Id, if you could let me know about the order of loading new traders that would be helpful. (Artem specifically)

His trader id is: PAINTERSHOP and for load order this trader doesn't need to load before other traders. It doesn't matter when it comes to traders. Its needed to load before my other mods. That is all.

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• I'm once again reaching out in hopes of help with this issue as it is 100% repeatable. I was able to get a crash report this time or at the very least a log containing hopefully what you need to know. To further help, here are the steps taken for me to 100% repeat this issue.
    0) At any point before accepting Painters first task you can both click on the trader window to buy and sell, and the task section.

1) Reach level 10 or above

2) Go to Painter

3) Click Tasks

4) Accept Task
    5) Crash

6) From this moment on every attempt to click on Tasks with Painter results in a crash.

I understand I am using a lot of mods, and that most likely it MAY be a confliction. Whether that is the case or not I would love for help on solving this issue as I would rather put the time and effort in to find a solution than to not use the Civic mods at all.

Here is the log right before crash:

• im running the game with no mods and the load order is correct, i get no errors when opening the console but when i try to launch spt it gives me this text and i get stuck on the loading screen before the main menu.

not sure if im doing something wrong but any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Chef200 That exception suggests something isn't defined. When you say you've got no mods and the load order is correct, you should be running at least three mods: BlackCore, Mag Tape and Painter. If all three are present, how are you arranging the order in which they are loaded? Most likely it's a dependency issue, but after confirming all those things are correct, it might be worth then uninstalling and verifying the game boots.

Start with missing mods and mod order, though.

• Kundich i meant i have no other mods than the dependencies and painter and the load order has painter as number one.

Idk why "undefined USEC" is showing up at all. I don't think it has anything to do with my mods. Never seen that one before. I can be wrong though. If it was assort error then it would be load order. I wish I could help more but I use code from Mighty_Condor and it works for most of us from what I know.

• civiciam added a new version:

• Painter is unlocked on level 1 instead of level 10
    • Added two more quests
    • Still requires BlackCore and MagTape
    • Added one additional loyalty level. Now 3 in total
    • Added THICC Item Case for 15M roubles at LL3

• It's still happening with the same thing in the new version of Painter and Tacticalgear.

There are no server errors, and like in the pic the textures from your mods won't load.

If i click on any of them it gives me the doge texture meaning it failed to load.

What version of SPT do you use? What load order? I suspect some other mod is doing this. It's a VERY weird issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!