Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/NA.log
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    None

Am I the only one having this issue with Getting Acquainted? I've done the 3 things required, but when I go to the bridge the DSPT does not beep and the mines blows me to smitherines. This is the second time I've gotten this far, the first time I had NonSeasonalEvents set to true and thought that might be the cause for the issue. But no, disabling that, starting a new game and doing it the old fashioned way still doesn't work.

I've tried looking through the files to see if there was a switch related to the quest or item but couldn't find one. If there is, I would really, really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

I also noted that Key to the Tower spawns the DSPT body in all locations, not a random one. The first time I thought I got lucky when I found it in the first place I looked, but when the same ting happened the second time I checked some of the others and the body was there as well. The V3 flash drive location is randomized though, so no need to check that.

• I've gone through the logs already, looking for anything that might give a clue to whats happening here, but no luck. Just the normal PMC loadout errors and whatnot.

I guess I just want to know if anyone else has managed to reach Lightkeeper going through the questline, not just doing that mission for testing. It's a really weird issue, but with you guys dealing with BSG code on a regular basis it's not that weird at all 8o

Anywhoo, looking forward to the next release.

• Yup, flashed it and gave the v3 flash drive to Mechanic. It's when I go to the bridge the issue happens, something is preventing the the trigger in the code to let me pass the mines. Like I said, weird :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!