Cannot log in - Username or password is incorrect.

• Despite entering my login details to the launcher correctly, according to my profile.. file, it comes back with "Username or password is incorrect."
    The profile I am attempting to log in to is from a previous SPT-AKI version, created in an older version, then successfully moved and played on the 1.1.0-A7.3 build.

I have a hunch this has to do with the profiles on the 1.1.0-A(x) branch being incompatible with 1.1.0 profiles.

Obviously something has gone wrong moving it from 1.1.0-A7.3 to 1.1.0, so I created a new profile to test if my install works in the first place, and it does, so the issue surely lies with the existing profile from an old version.

Searching through somewhat similar threads and noting that NULs within the profile will break it, I searched for such but could not find any. There was however an instance of "-1 experience", for whatever that's worth.

There is sometimes a message on the server console that reads something along the lines of "(something) could not confirm or deny (something)"

I am unsure how it is created as I cannot intentionally cause it to appear again.

NOTE: The client log is likely not useful, as it seems to come from the newly created trial profile that has no progress beyond being created.

• hey, i had the same problem, is probably a mod incompatibility, or a mod made for an older version of spt aki

It might be, since mods I was using are now out of date with my SPT-AKI version. Though, the mods were to change things such as AI and spawn rates, not items of any kind.

Either way, I'll wait for the mods to be updated and go from there, if it doesn't work still, then I'll just have to make a new profile.

• You can try to rename "email" to "username" in your profile - name of that variable was changed. But it does not 100% guarantee compatibility as versions.

You have got to be joking, this is the fix, I can log in and access my profile now.

I'll get back after I play a few raids and fiddle about in-game, to see if there are any additional bugs, or if it runs fine now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!