Traders constatly loading

• I recently came up with this error,

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Price' of undefined

at Function.getPurchasesData (C:\Offline Tarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\controllers\TraderController.js:233:11)

at Object.getProfilePurchases [as aki] (C:\Offline Tarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.js:16:50)

at Function.getResponse (C:\Offline Tarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js:28:62)

at Function.sendResponse (C:\Offline Tarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\servers\HttpServer.js:107:29)

at Inflate.cb (C:\Offline Tarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\servers\HttpServer.js:142:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:149:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:327:22)

at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1221:12)

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:84:21)

I followed the frequent issues, but I couldn't find the file it is telling me to edit. (SPT-AKI\Aki_Data\Server\eft-traders\src\controller.js.)

• You have item in your inventory that does not exists in the game any more (because a mod that added it is now removed or because some mod added item incorrectly)

2021-05-06 16:55:27.022 -04:00|0.12.10.1.11661|Error|assetBundle|Bundle "assets/content/weapons/awm/weapon_remington_model_700_762x51_container.bundle" has dependency "cubemap" that was not found in manifest

Looks like it is AWM mod.

you need corrupted item(s) to be removed(discarded) from your stash to resolve the issue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!