NFS THE RUN OST WAV PACK

• SiulSC added a new file:

All of the music here is in WAV format. There is No Race Music (Should I make a semi-dynamic music pack now that there is a proper working raid music loader?), only music that is used in either Garages, Hideouts, or Main Menu(s). I only put the ones that I have and like. I also added some of the Custom Mixes I made using the OST. ALL MUSIC WAS EXTRACTED FROM GAME FILES BY ME OR RIPPED FROM "Blu-Ray" ALBUM (You probably won't find any of this stuff on the internet because no one bothered to upload their gamerip, and I suffered a lot trying to search for a gamerip that no one had interesting in publishing and they never did xd, only scripts were available for the game engines so I had to do the ripping myself back when I had zero knowledge in python). I also added NFS Rivals Garage Theme since I also extracted the game files from that game.

I wanted to share my set of custom music, someone may like it... maybe...

hub.sp-tarkov.com/attachment/8836/

• SiulSC added a new version:

Fixed Music not playing and errors (I changed the WAV formats for MP3 320KB).

DELETE THE PREVIOUS NFS WAV MUSIC FOLDER OR THE CUSTOM MUSIC FOLDER - COPY THE WAV MUSIC FILES TO ANOTHER FOLDER IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE LOSSLESS MUSIC

• SiulSC

Changed the title of the thread from “NFS OST Music” to “NFS THE RUN OST WAV PACK”.
  • SiulSC added a new version:

Reverted back changes - Music is now in WAV file format due to music loader changed to Bobby Renzobbi's Replace Main Music  which FINALLY supports WAV format (100% Recommend you check it out if you want to make your own music pack or want to just add your own music to SPT, and huge thanks to him for making this new and updated music loader)

I didn't hesitate to update this because I really think Bobby deserves recognition for his work, and I also wanted to publish a working version of the OST ingame without compression (finally possible thanks to him like I said previously)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!