Stuttering, server log is spamming /client/game/bot/generate, yet I see only small amount of AI

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?24840…APQrfA2qoFuzVnmxM6Uoty4b8
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?096de…8MsM5yGzSXRpikXweuPt6LZqD
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?08957…uwTNSDam2DARQos8x3D51BAKr
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate
    List of used mods
    none

I'll try to keep it short. Since updating to SPT-AKI 3.6.1, I've been encountering stuttering, which I've fixed by making my pagefile larger and enabling Auto Ram Cleaner. But from yesterday, the same stutters started to happen to me + I have a lot less AI than I had before.
    I like to play with AI amount "Horde", so some stutters coming to an AI spawn area were normal. The strange thing for me is that I rarely encounter more than 1 AI at the, let's say, Scav spawn area.
    The problem: My game runs smoothly for about 6 minutes into the raid and then every 10-20 seconds I get massive stutters for 3-4 seconds and the cycle repeats. I've put my server window on a secondary monitor, and every time the game started to stutter it was literally spamming the keyline "[Client Request] /client/game/bot/generate". It doesn't matter if I am standing still somewhere, or moving, it just keeps spamming every 10-20 seconds. I have a decent setup, which I will write down below. Game runs on M.2, with plenty of space. I have tried using a third-party RAM cleaner, but nothing changed.
    And the last thing I want to point out is that it wasn't happening in the previous SPT-AKI version I've played. I am also putting a picture here, from the server window, just to show how many times it shows up.
    PC Specs:
    CPU: Ryzen 3600
    RAM: 32GB 3200MHz
    GPU: GTX1080Ti
    SSD: Samsung 980Pro 1TB
    1440p 1ms main display.
    Thank you for all the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!