AI Limit
    Item Sell Price
    ClearVision

PC:
    CPU: ryzen 5800x3d;
    GPU: 3070 Ti;
    RAM: 32 GB, 3600 Mhz, CL14;
    Samsung M.2 SSD;

Greetings, my game is behaving very strangely: when a match starts, I get statters for 10-20 seconds, then fps becomes very smooth, and after a minute I catch statters again for 10-20 seconds, then fps stabilizes, but starts decreasing every few minutes, going from 140 to 60-70 by the end of the raid.

I've limited the bot limit in donuts to 6 PMCs and 6 SCAVs, limited the number of simultaneous bots to 7 in AI Limiter, this has helped a bit, but I'm still experiencing performance issues, although on my system everything should run perfectly smoothly I think.

Also the console is flooded with error messages like "Coroutine couldn't be started because the game object 'Bot22' is inactive!" and I don't know what that means.

What I can do?

Приветствую! Моя игра ведёт себя очень странно: когда начинается матч, у меня начинаются статтеры на 10-20 секунд, потом фпс становится очень плавным, а через минуту я снова ловлю статтеры на 10-20 секунд, после чего фпс стабилизируется, но начинает уменьшаться каждые несколько минут, доходя со 140 до 60-70 к концу рейда.

Я ограничил лимит ботов в donuts до 6 PMCs и 6 SCAVs, ограничил количество одновременно действующих ботов до 7 в AI Limiter, это немного помогло, но я всё ещё испытываю проблемы с производительностью, хотя на моей системе всё должно идти абсолютно плавно, как мне кажется.

А ещё консоль заваливает сообщениями с ошибками типа "Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Bot22' is inactive!" и я не знаю, что это значит.

Что я могу сделать?

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Coroutine couldn't be started | FPS issues” to “[MODDED] Coroutine couldn't be started | FPS issues”.
  • Khenaro

Changed the title of the thread from “[MODDED] Coroutine couldn't be started | FPS issues” to “[MODDED] Coroutine couldn't be started | Stuttering | FPS issues”.
  • Hello. "The coroutine could not be started because the game object 'Bot22' is inactive" is a message from AILimit. This shouldn't cause any problems. Try disabling SWAG + Donuts and Looting Bots. The first mod adds new waves of bot spawns and the second makes them walk around the map for loot.

Наконец-то вижу язык, который знаю лучше английского. Если пишешь через переводчик и переживешь, что он не так передаст смысл, то пиши на русском. Твоего железа точно должно хватать, дело в каком-то моде или каком-то конфликте.

• Also the console is flooded with error messages like "Coroutine couldn't be started because the game object 'Bot22' is inactive!" and I don't know what that means.

Have this too. You said you use AI Limit. Bots outside of your range setting will be deactivated (these are the inactive ones). Btw don't get confused if the bot number increase (when you read something like "... Bot130 is inactive"). The count in the console just dont stop until you restart the game. Its not the actual amount of bots in your raid.

• Hello. "The coroutine could not be started because the game object 'Bot22' is inactive" is a message from AILimit. This shouldn't cause any problems. Try disabling SWAG + Donuts and Looting Bots. The first mod adds new waves of bot spawns and the second makes them walk around the map for loot.

Наконец-то вижу язык, который знаю лучше английского. Если пишешь через переводчик и переживешь, что он не так передаст смысл, то пиши на русском. Твоего железа точно должно хватать, дело в каком-то моде или каком-то конфликте.

Дело в том, что подобные статтеры (в самом начале матча и периодически по его ходу, когда появляются боты) есть даже на «голой» версии. Я слышал о том, что игра очень плохо оптимизирована в этом плане и что генерация ботов на карте всегда связана с просадкой кадров, поэтому смирился с этим, но потом обнаружил темы, в которых люди писали, что эта проблема решаема. Вот я и пытаюсь понять, что тут можно сделать. Снижение лимита ботов не особо помогло. Ещё я снизил количество лута на карте через "Lots of Loot" до 3-4к на каждой карте. Проблема явно в генерации ботов, потому что серверная консоль в те моменты, когда появляются статтеты, практически каждую секунду пытается кого-то заспавнить, сейчас даже скрин сделаю.

Вот, по 30-50 попыток заспавнить ботов за раз, что повторяется время от времени.

• I will answer in English, but I will use simple words, the meaning of which can be conveyed by a translator, so that others can also read.

Tarkov is really poorly optimized, but your hardware allows you to play it comfortably. I have an AMD 5600 (non x) 4400 GHz, 16 GB 3200 MHz RAM and 1650 ex 4 GB, SPT runs at 50-70 fps. Live version at 90 fps.

I think some mod or mod conflict is to blame for your stuttering. Try removing all mods from /user/mods and from BepInEx/plugins, then create a new profile and check FPS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!