Saria Shop

• DJLang added a new file:

• DJLang added a new version:

Apparently I'm adding a new version every 2 hours...

Added a barter for Roubles with USD and one for Euros.

Changed the requirements for secure containers. They will now require all subsequent containers alongside a sum of roubles.

Tweaked the barters for secure cases.
    Added a few more items and compatibility with Ropes Secure Container :thumbup:

Removed insurance availability to remove the server errors ||
    It shouldn't be causing problems if you use the previous version but figured I'd put this here just in case. I didn't intend to give her insurance anyways.

Re-re-tweaked the secure case costs.
    Added Bcp Fmj to LL1 since it's not very nice to let you buy a gun that you can't get ammo for ;(

Rebalanced pricing across the board and added a few more items to the shop. Probably some other stuff to but I can't remember :kannatiredofthis:

Added a couple items, removed injectors
    Tweaked some things I think, idk kanawow

Fixed some backend code issues and changed how mods that put items in the shop are added. Also added "aaa" to the shop name so make sure it loads before any items being added to the shop!

Huge thank you to Pettan for pointing out some issues to me and guiding me in fixing them kanalove

Added a backup assort folder. One has the default assort and the other is for use with SariasCustomArmory and SariasV308.

It removes lots of the armor and weapons from the default for balance purposes but you do you.

The assort thats set up right out of download is the default one so if you want to replace it just go into the "Backupassorts" folder, copy the assort file, and replace the one in the db folder lolipanic

Outside of that I just updated package and added two alternative trader pictures. They're both in their own folders inside of the res folder and if you want to replace it you just need to copy and replace the one in the res folder. animefingerdancing

Changelog

• Added in a config option to set all assort stacks to 999999.
    • Added in an option to remove the money spent requirement for loyalty levels.
    • Added in an option to remove the level requirement for loyalty levels.
    • Changed version in the package so it won't scream when 3.8.1 drops

That's all for now, back to the void animefingerdancing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!