game crashes and bluescreens after a few minutes into raid, or while transitioning to the results screen

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?dd532…gwh7zrrwaxgT8VXzgXmzSsLg5
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?17771…r7rAN2hJLNzQo61Di25xRQzDC
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d963e…vrr72Fj8FqUxyTNr9rcmArrcN
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    DoorBreacher
    Fontaine-FOV-fix
    gunsmith
    HotCultists
    NPCspamRemover
    questor
    refringer-openextracts-1.2.0
    Revingly-FoodDrinkRedux-4.1.1
    SPT-Realism-Mod
    zExtra RM Ammo
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.2.1
    zSolarint-SAIN-ServerMod
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints
    zz-riku8405-contentport-0.17.9
    zzzzzzKiki-RemoveTediousQuestConditons
    GamePanelHUD
    ThatsLit
    EFTApi
    BigBrain
    LootingBots

whenever im in raid for more than a few minutes the game will boot me to desktop, and for a short while, bluescreened my computer after a few seconds in raid. the intervals before crashing were wildly inconsistent, sometimes it a few seconds in and sometimes i could last long enough to extract from larger maps if i beelined for an exit. This led me to wonder if it was a ram or paging issue, but i have 16 gigs and even when tarkov was the only thing open it still crashed, trying to change the paging size also did nothing, reinstall didnt help either and neither did removing all my mods and trying do anything. I believe that it had something to do with the waypoints mod since the logs kept mentioning nodes being missing but again, to no improvement.

• Official Post
    • Helpful

XMP is overclocking. If your computer is unstable while enabled it means something may be overheating or your components are not capable of handling it. You may have to do some research on how to safely enable XMP online.

For now ManWhoRuns' advice is good, disable XMP for now (and accept the loss in performance) until you can investigate.

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!