codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c5d1c…jLfXNNckoCDUKrrEEz4mj5JPP
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    Amands Graphics
    AiLimit V1.6.0

Hello everyone. I am new to SPT but not tarkov. I am having an issue where SPT will not go above 20 in any map. 18fps during storms. I have tried AiLimit which is how I got to 20fps. Before Ailimit I was at about 6fps. I also have amands graphics which has not changed fps at all. I tried Lua's and it made 0 difference to my fps so I deleted it. I have gone into my server configs and used notepad++ to edit the bots folder yet I am still getting a larger amount of scavs in any raid, higher then the values I set and saved. I get 1-2pmcs about every 20 raids. Lua's didnt even increase pmc spawn chance, reduce scavs or helped with fps. my raid starts at about 15fps and then I am capped at 20 about 45 seconds into the raid. my specs are 13th gen i9-13900h, 64gb ram, 2tb nvme, 4070.Any help is appreciated. I am on the road alot so I do not always have best internet which is why I want to be able to play SPT to cure my addiction to the live version.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!