Big Brain 3.0
    Waypoints 1.3
    Bush No ESP
    No Grenade ESP
    Inspectionless Malfunction
    More Checkmarks
    SWAG - Donuts
    SAIN

I'm experiencing a bug where even though I have headshot protection on I've died to headshots 10-11 of the 12 times I've died so far. These aren't close up shots either.. I just got Keder'd in the face from about 50 yards away.

• it says on the mod compabily section to not use

Bush No ESP

No Grenade ESP

copy paste from the mod page below,

• No Bush ESP - Implemented into SAIN. Do not use.
    • No Grenade ESP - Not necessary with SAIN changes to grenade reactions since bots have to actually see grenades to know they exist now
  • chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “SAIN Headshot Protection Broken” to “[MODDED] SAIN Headshot Protection Broken”.
  • it says on the mod compabily section to not use

Bush No ESP

No Grenade ESP

copy paste from the mod page below,

• No Bush ESP - Implemented into SAIN. Do not use.
    • No Grenade ESP - Not necessary with SAIN changes to grenade reactions since bots have to actually see grenades to know they exist now

I missed that section. I downloaded the two after I was getting beamed through bushes and was hearing everything around me call out any grenade that got thrown. I'll see if a fresh install less those two makes any difference.

Update: I performed a fresh install, less the two mods, and ran a couple factory runs and both were head only kills even with my entire body exposed. All SAIN settings were defaults with the exception of headshot protection being on.

Edited once, last by Capm: Update ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!