BigBrain
    RecoilStandalone
    QuestingBots
    Terkoiz Freecam
    CivicCustomBotsHealth
    RelisticThermals
    RemoveBackpackRestrictions
    Revingly Bigger Keytool
    *I have also edited boss spawn rates manually via AKI_DATA/Server/Database/Locations

As the title implies, I'm finding keycards at an insane spawn rate, legitimately a minimum of 1-2 keycards consistently every raid on LABS and SHORELINE.

It started when I upgraded my profile from 3.6.1 to 3.7.0, I quickly made 200 mil. in a couple of hours of farming whereas in 3.6.1 I could go days without seeing a keycard spawn. I had SENSE installed on both versions so I know I wasn't simply missing them in the past. After realizing the spawns were kind of broken, I upgraded again to 3.7.1, and on my first shoreline run I found two blue and a red keycard on Shoreline, so I feel that something is clearly up because I'm not running mods that modify the loot pools of loose items (to my knowledge). These are items that are worth millions even without the found in raid status, so it feels like it's destroying the game balance.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue with the newer versions of SPT/AKI?

• Broheme

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!