Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d58d9…VmsgKomWMTToZKfuYSrZpEPot
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    SPT-AKI
    List of used mods
    DAD GAMER MODE 1.7.1

I exit a raid and the game freezes, then the only way to recover is to close the game and restart, then I lose all loot and quest items that were picked up during that raid. Here is the info on the server screen:

Backendcounter: CounterHoursCrafting value is different post raid, old: 25896 new: saveProgressRequest.profile.BackendCounters[backendCounterKey].value

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'rewards')

at QuestHelper.applyMoneyBoost (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at QuestHelper.applyQuestReward (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at QuestHelper.failQuest (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at InRaidHelper.processFailedQuests (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InRaidHelper.js)

at InRaidHelper.updateProfileBaseStats (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InRaidHelper.js)

at InraidController.savePmcProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidController.savePostRaidProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidCallbacks.saveProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\InraidCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.js)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at QuestHelper.applyMoneyBoost (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at QuestHelper.applyQuestReward (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at QuestHelper.failQuest (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\QuestHelper.js)

at InRaidHelper.processFailedQuests (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InRaidHelper.js)

at InRaidHelper.updateProfileBaseStats (C:\snapshot\project\obj\helpers\InRaidHelper.js)

at InraidController.savePmcProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidController.savePostRaidProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\InraidController.js)

at InraidCallbacks.saveProgress (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\InraidCallbacks.js)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.js)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

• Are you using any settings that extend your Raid time?

I've seen something myself like what you are describing and I use SVM and extend my Raids to 5+ hrs. I typically exit a Raid after 2-ish hours and on the End of Raid screen it seems to freeze up. But if I give it some time, sometimes like 30-60 seconds or so, it unfreezes and continues to the summary. I expect this is happening because it's calculating the results of my Raid and longer Raids mean longer summary results to calculate.

• I just found something out that may be affecting you. In the Graphic settings, do you have MIP Streaming enabled?

It seems that in previous EFT patches this was broken. It would seem to work fine, but as soon as you end a raid and then go into another one it would glitch out when ending that second raid and cause black screen for a minute or two which may seem as though the game locked up. It may or may not be fixed for this most recent version of EFT so it might be something to look at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!