zzDrakiaXYZWaypoints
    DrakiaXYZ-BigBrain
    kmyuhkyuk-EFTapi
    kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHud
    Dvize.Donuts
    EPI-Pause
    SkwizzyLootingBots
    Questing Bots

Played till I was level 7, a total of like 6-8 raids ish, and about half the time I kill something they die in their animation stance and they are unlootable, sometimes they're stuck in another animation, but their character is still standing and aiming, but in reality his head hitbox is at his stomach...

It's annoying to kill shit and end up having to run through the map with no loot cause they cleared everything out but I cant take anything from them.

(Sorry for the night time raid ss. Pain.)

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Unlootable standing corpses” to “[MODDED] Unlootable standing corpses”.
  • Go through all your mods and ensure they are up to date, I had this happen a while ago but it's stopped since I've updated my mods, I'm guessing it's one of your AI mods is an older version, although I wouldn't hazard a guess on which one, but I'd start with SAIN, Looting Bots, Questing Bots, SWAG Donuts, as they're the main ones I updated since I had the issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!