Launcher not opening

• Followed the steps on the how to install guide, step by step. Was on the last version previously but due to me being a dumb dumb i updated the live eft which i had to wait for the new update on the 1.3.0.

Ive downloaded the updated version repeated the whole guide step by step, but trying to open the server.exe just doesnt do anything? Am i doing something wrong? really confused lol

Much appreciated on the help if i get responses cheers :) looking forward to giving this a bash.

• They are aware of the issue, you will need to be patient i am afraid.

no worries thanks :) just couldnt find a post prior to when i posted so thought it was just myself xD. Unfortunately i dont have a previous backup version of the live client to use with the previous AKI lol but im fine waiting, seen alot of good reviews on this and raring to give it a bash myself.

good things come to those who wait i guess :P

• no worries thanks :) just couldnt find a post prior to when i posted so thought it was just myself xD. Unfortunately i dont have a previous backup version of the live client to use with the previous AKI lol but im fine waiting, seen alot of good reviews on this and raring to give it a bash myself.

good things come to those who wait i guess :P

Yeah just be patient dude good things do come to those who wait :)

Roach

• totally unrelated to the launcher though, it works now but im kinda stuck at the splash screen of once the game loads. the game version matches. On the creation though of the launcher i have selected EOD edition as that what my live is, just wondering is that maybe whats causing me to not get the player profile not loading icon like it usually does on the live version?

• totally unrelated to the launcher though, it works now but im kinda stuck at the splash screen of once the game loads. the game version matches. On the creation though of the launcher i have selected EOD edition as that what my live is, just wondering is that maybe whats causing me to not get the player profile not loading icon like it usually does on the live version?

Nvm fixed it :) lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!