amands sense
    drakiaXYZ-questracker
    amands hitmarker
    tyrian radar
    dad gamer mode
    Item Sell Price
    nektonick Shoot the Door
    skwizzy Looting Bots

fairly simple but cant figure it out at all all of a sudden i cant play lighthouse or reserve because when i load in my fps drops to less than 10 nothign is wrong with cpu or ram as far as i can tell cpu only being at around 50 percent and ram is only 3gb out of 32gb

• Ah. Yeah. I had issues with Questing Bots too. Though mine was some weird issue with a bad item in my inventory from the Gunsmith mod, according to the server console logs I was seeing. Didn't make any sense because Gunsmith doesn't add anything new to the game. It's just a Trader mod that sells guns already configured to meet the Gunsmith task requirements. But since that error started immediately after I added Questing Bots and I had Gunsmith installed looooong before that....it was a no brainer to figure out who was really at fault. I said bye bye to Questing Bots and never looked back. lol

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “cant play shoreline or reserve anymore” to “[MODDED] cant play shoreline or reserve anymore”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!