nektonick-no_restrictions-1.1.0
    RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes-1.4.0
    ServerValueModifier
    TheLittleDrummerBoy-Fixed
    Tyr-SensibleUniversalWeaponMods
    Tyr-UniversalAmmo
    zAdditionalGear-BlackModule-ArmoredVests
    zAdditionalGear-VanillaExtended

I've been getting the same error constantly when I try to enter a raid. It was happening before I added mods but has definitely been exasperated since I added the mods. I have to restart the whole game including the server several times in a row to be able to actually enter a raid. I just updated SPT from I think version 3.5.1. I'd like to actually play the game without having to fully reinstall this version if possible. This is the error the server is showing. Thanks for the help in advance.

TypeError: staticAmmoDist[caliber] is not iterable

at ItemHelper.drawAmmoTpl (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1101:41)

at ItemHelper.fillMagazineWithRandomCartridge (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1008:35)

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:1023:29)

at LocationGenerator.addLootToContainer (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:429:49)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:231:48)

at LocationController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:104:51)

at LocationController.get (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:70:21)

at LocationCallbacks.getLocation (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.ts:39:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\dynamic\LocationDynamicRouter.ts:17:51)

at LocationDynamicRouter.handleDynamic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:68:61)

at ItemHelper.drawAmmoTpl (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1101:41)

at ItemHelper.fillMagazineWithRandomCartridge (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\ItemHelper.ts:1008:35)

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:1023:29)

at LocationGenerator.addLootToContainer (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:429:49)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:231:48)

at LocationController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:104:51)

at LocationController.get (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:70:21)

at LocationCallbacks.getLocation (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\LocationCallbacks.ts:39:66)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\dynamic\LocationDynamicRouter.ts:17:51)

at LocationDynamicRouter.handleDynamic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:68:61)

• I get this error as well. However mine shows the mod Leaves-LootFuckery being the issue.

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:999:33)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:123:44)

at LootFuckery.overrideGet (D:\Battlestate Games\SPT v3.7.6\user\mods\Leaves-LootFuckery\src\mod.ts:91:45)

at LocationController.get (D:\Battlestate Games\SPT v3.7.6\user\mods\Leaves-LootFuckery\src\mod.ts:78:18)

at LocationGenerator.createStaticLootItem (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:999:33)

at LocationGenerator.generateStaticContainers (C:\snapshot\project\src\generators\LocationGenerator.ts:123:44)

at LootFuckery.overrideGet (D:\Battlestate Games\SPT v3.7.6\user\mods\Leaves-LootFuckery\src\mod.ts:91:45)

at LocationController.get (D:\Battlestate Games\SPT v3.7.6\user\mods\Leaves-LootFuckery\src\mod.ts:78:18)

• We need to see your logs in order to help further. Please update the links for your logs and reply to this, thanks.

Unfortunately just today I reset my AKI build but if it happens again ill send it but also for me if I waited long enough while it was loading it loaded me into the game.

• My last comment was meant for the OP lol but you would have to create your own thread detailing your issue(s) and it will tell you how to upload your log files and then someone or myself can help you.

I need the OP to respond as it is coming up to 2 months since this thread was made and no response has been made yet and they haven't been online since 16th February.

Roach

• My last comment was meant for the OP lol but you would have to create your own thread detailing your issue(s) and it will tell you how to upload your log files and then someone or myself can help you.

I need the OP to respond as it is coming up to 2 months since this thread was made and no response has been made yet and they haven't been online since 16th February.

Hi sorry, I stopped playing for a while because of this error so I haven't been on this site since. I just updated to 3.8.0 so I likely don't have the logs anymore. I'm also pretty sure I set those logs to not expire but idk lol. Thank you for trying to help though.

• It's all good dude, thank you responding.

If you have any further issues please make a new thread with accessibility to the logs and someone or myself will try to help you. Happy gaming!

Marking thread as resolved and closing.

Roach

• Rad Roach

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • Rad Roach

Changed the title of the thread from “Game keeps throwing errors trying to start a raid” to “[Modded] Game keeps throwing errors trying to start a raid”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!