more checkmarks
    npc spam remover
    easy ammunition
    server value modifier
    skills extended
    virtuals custom quest loader
    boops quest api
    alltheloot

every game launch or raid end my quests have reset progress and have to be reaccepted

• Kippa

Changed the title of the thread from “quests unaccepting/losing progress between raids or game launches” to “[MODDED] quests unaccepting/losing progress between raids or game launches”.
  • i just launched the game to check and they are all working now, i ran 2 raids and they are still working so im not sure what the issue was, fixed for now?

all i know was i completed sanitary standards part 1 and it reset all my quests after relaunching

• Sometimes all it needs is a quick restart of the game and it'll work as normal again. Something in the code can bug out but after a restart it can sort itself out but keep an eye on your server.exe for any errors messages that may or may not appear.

I've just looked over your server log and I believe it could be the Artem Trader mod that's causing an issue with tasks but I'm not 100% sure.

Am I okay to mark this thread as resolved? If you have anymore problems down the road feel free to make another thread and someone or myself will try and help you.

Roach

• Kippa

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • Kippa

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!