NoDiscardLimit
    Spt Realism
    Swag+Donuts
    Tac Gear Comp
    Little addons
    14.0 Item Preview
    Sain
    Drax Waypoints

When i try to buy clothing from ragman my game starts a loading cog bottom left and crashes the game.

Any fixes?
    Thanks!

• BOThawkins hi, so from what I can see from your logs you have outdated/incompatible trader and clothing mods and mods you removed without discarding all items relative to them.

what I would suggest you do is double-check that all of your trader and clothing mods are updated and compatible with 3.7.6 and check the comments of these mods to see if other people are having issues as this can sometimes help identify any problems you and other players are having. Also keep an eye on your server.exe at the very top you may encounter some error messages regarding any mods you have installed, if any of the text say for example "this mod is incompatible and needs to be updated, no support will be given" then it needs to be updated or fixed immediately as to not cause more problems.

Roach

• its related to kmc im pretty sure. like the traders that kmc adds breaks the clothing service for all traders. i had this too, i simply removed kmc mods (all of them) temporarily from my mods folder, bought the clothes, then re-added it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!