PTTExtracts
    QuestzoneAPI
    SamSWAT's FOV and helmet lights
    that's lit
    TYR_Declutterer
    Modding stats helper

Exact same issue as Stuck on splash screen/loading

with this popping up in the server:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '639199277a9178252d38c98f')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '639199277a9178252d38c98f')

at ProfileFixerService.addMissingWallImprovements (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\ProfileFixerService.ts:631:55)

at ProfileFixerService.checkForAndFixPmcProfileIssues (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\ProfileFixerService.ts:76:18)

at GameController.gameStart (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\GameController.ts:192:38)

at GameCallbacks.gameStart (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\GameCallbacks.ts:63:29)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\GameStaticRouter.ts:49:47)

at GameStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:50:63)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:79:62)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:44:30)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:150:38)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:75:43)

at ProfileFixerService.addMissingWallImprovements (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\ProfileFixerService.ts:631:55)

at ProfileFixerService.checkForAndFixPmcProfileIssues (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\ProfileFixerService.ts:76:18)

at GameController.gameStart (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\GameController.ts:192:38)

at GameCallbacks.gameStart (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\GameCallbacks.ts:63:29)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\GameStaticRouter.ts:49:47)

at GameStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:50:63)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:79:62)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:44:30)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:150:38)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:75:43)

ALSO!!! the game ran fine a day ago. no mod changes, no config changes, no nothing. I played a session, did a couple raids just fine. then, while trying to extract, my screen just stayed black. after a couple minutes i gave up, alt-f4'd, tried to restart the game, and now it just gets stuck on the menu bg after the loading screen. like i said, it worked fine with the same mods, and this doesnt happen when i create a new profile with the same modlist, seems like a profile issue.

any help would be appreciated cause i did get decent progress on this one, and thank you in advance.

• Rad Roach

Changed the title of the thread from “Game gets stuck after loading screen” to “[Modded] Game gets stuck after loading screen”.
  • KryffeX Hallo guten tag! Sorry I don't speak German I only know a few words lol.

okay so after looking at the logs you have provided it seems that you have mods that are outdated which will cause issues, this could be a possible reason for your game becoming stuck.

What I would suggest you do is make sure that the mods above are updated and see if that erases getting stuck on loading. Sometimes what can happen on a playthrough on SPT with mods is that issues won't appear until you get to a certain point in the game and it can all go head over arse and your profile is kaput. Armour and clothing mods are known for causing people to get stuck on loading, I had the same issue just the other day in fact.

Roach

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!