[MODDED] SPT began giving errors for SWAG, re-installing did nothing & clearing Temp files broke BepInEx F12 Menu

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?78be6…prhBsyXtC58rorfLvbCTFvQa2
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2ce24…uP7yNadJ4DiVNxkgDbAkY7TPJ
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7a005…64QEapBtpC8pnTamCKuRB3DEv
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    Use Items anywhere
    Virtuals Custom Quest Loader
    Questing Bots
    Trader Modding
    Tactical Gear Components
    Special Life Uplifting Technologies (S.L.U.Ts)
    Expanded Task Text (ETT)
    Painter
    Mag Tape
    SandCore: FDE Retextures
    The Little Drummer Boy
    BlackCore
    Fontaine's Red Dot Tweaker
    EFT SCOPE AND RED DOT SIGHT OVERHAUL BY GEFF HANNIGAN - Reupload
    Small Cases - Now With Fannypack!
    Rogue Justice: Punishing Tarkov (The Punisher Boss Mod)
    WhiteCore
    GreenCore
    Two Slot Extended Mags
    RedCore
    BigBrain
    MoreCheckmarks
    Backdoor Bandit (BB)
    Waypoints - Expanded Bot Patrols and Navmesh
    Task List Fixes
    Deadly Blades
    Looting Bots
    Visceral Dismemberment
    Boop's Quest Zone API
    Goblin King
    SERVPH's Tarky Menu
    Visceral Bodies
    Amands's Graphics
    Game Panel HUD
    SWAG+Donuts
    SPT Realism Mod
    KMC Server Value Modifier (SVM)
    JustNU Core
    SPT-Aki Profile Editor

After launching SPT today, the in-game console began giving a "Failed to load plugin" error for SWAG. Naturally, I simply attempted to re-install SWAG. At first, I tried overwriting all existing files, but the error persisted. I then deleted all existing SWAG + Donuts files and then dropped the clean files. The error in the in-game console stopped showing up, but I was now stuck loading infinitely and the SPT Console now began giving the following error:

7671-pasted-from-clipboard-png

Now I wasn't sure what to do, usually re-installing a faulty mod would fix things, and I couldn't remove SWAG+Donuts since it's a big requirement for a lot of the other mods. I decided to try and clear the Temp Files in the SPT Launcher instead. This got rid of the errors, and the SPT Console showed everything loading in fine, no errors in the in-game console either. However, the F12 BepInEx menu is no longer opening, at it seems like all plugins are either not loading or break the game.

I have tried deleting com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg in SPTarkov/BepInEx/config, but this did not fix the issue. I have made zero changes to my mods, plugins, mod settings or game settings, and the game has been working just fine for 2+ weeks. Does anyone know if there is a way to possibly salvage this shipwreck, or will I have to do a complete re-install?

• Your BepInEx file is showing that a mod in your mod list is throwing an exception, potentially because the mod itself or a related or a co-dependant mod needs to be updated and/or altered for the exception to disappear.

The next one I see is relating to QuestingBots which I haven't seen for quite some time and for this I would say you should reinstall QuestingBots again and also look at your console window for SPT for any errors that may or may not show up.

Roach

• Your BepInEx file is showing that a mod in your mod list is throwing an exception, potentially because the mod itself or a related or a co-dependant mod needs to be updated and/or altered for the exception to disappear.

The next one I see is relating to QuestingBots which I haven't seen for quite some time and for this I would say you should reinstall QuestingBots again and also look at your console window for SPT for any errors that may or may not show up.

Thank you for the quick response! I've updated all of the outdated mods, re-installed the Broker Trader, as well as Questing Bots. I ended up getting errors in the in-game console for Looting Bots and Bigbrain as well, so I re-installed those. So far, the game seems to be running smoothly and I'm getting no more errors. Thank you!

• Rad Roach

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!