codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f12dd…tpXXCuwGSV5YGpFPXDScfjn4n
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?495ed…QDFia7WSFXfrR48mpBkehE79m
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?975eb…56gGufEBeqoyFABrEg7RVetxE
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I purchased the game from the official website https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    DrakiaXYZ Live Flea Prices
    Epic Range Time Weapons
    Skills Extended
    Skwizzy No Discard Limit
    Square Live Bitcoin Prices - 1.1.0
    Thermal And Nvg Overhaul - AKI 3.8.0
    Solarint SAIN Server Mod
    alimoncul multiply all 3.0.0

I had installed a couple mods thinking this would work like it usually does, but when I tried running the AKI.Server.exe, Windows Defender had blocked it because it detected something called "Win32/Wacatac.B!ml". I have been playing spt for a year or so now and have never run into any issues like this in the past. The release notes say that the server.exe file gets flagged by anti-virus software, but this is a first for me. Anyone else having this issue?

• From how I understand it, SPT-AKI needs access to certain files and folders on your system but Windows flags it as a Trojan, Malware or any other alternative but it is a false positive. This isn't the first time that this has happened I can assure you all and allowing the exception will cause no harm to your computer.

I would attach a false positive link as proof but I have no idea how to do things like that you'll just have to take my word for it or if you want more information it does say on the SPT-AKI page that it is a false positive (snap below for more context).

Roach

• Nothing wrong with being safe than sorry, especially when it comes to Trojans and viruses. I've been burnt a handful of times and lost valuable photos and documents that I will never get back.

If you have any more issues and/or queries please feel free to make another thread, I will be closing this one and marking as resolved for now.

Happy gaming!

Roach

• Rad Roach

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • Rad Roach

Changed the title of the thread from “Aki.Server.exe flagged in windows defender” to “[Modded] Aki.Server.exe flagged in windows defender”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!