HandsAreNotBusy

• Lacyway added a new file:

What is HANB?

HANB allows you to reset your hand controller and certain queued events in the inventory controller to get out of the "Hands are busy" bug. It works best if you have a weapon equipped and use the hotkey as soon as the bug happens. Stay calm, don't panic and simply press the hotkey to fix your hands. :thumbup:

Can I change the hotkey?

Yes, in the Configuration Manager (F12) you can change the hotkey. Default is 'End'.

What should I avoid doing with HANB?

Do not spam the key, click it once gently and wait. Clicking it in rapid succession will most likely cause more harm.

What do I do if it didn't work or want to report a bug/incompatibility?

Report the exact steps you were doing to make your hands get stuck, and provide a log file so that I can try to reproduce it and add support for that specific scenario in the mod. "Hands are busy" is a very complicated bug to fix and this is a hacky workaround. So far it has been consistently working for me as long as the explained steps are followed.

How do I install/uninstall the mod?

Extract/remove the 'HandsAreNotBusy.dll' file to/from your BepInEx\plugins folder.

• Lacyway added a new version:

• Replaced reflection with property
    • You can now use HANB when accidentally queueing a discard on equipped weapon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!