Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games Launcher
    List of used mods
    N/A

I have attempted to download the SPT downgrade patcher but all I get is a website saying,

DEBUG:

Account: 43a5355b1800cc98d8b396807d722f3a

Bucket: slugma

Object: Patcher_14.9.1.30626_to_14.1.2.29197.7z

"Error 404"

Object not found

This object does not exist or is not publicly accessible at this URL. Check the URL of the object that you're looking for or contact the owner to enable Public access.

Is this your bucket?

Learn how to enable Public Access

Could I get some help?

Best,

muscletony

• How would one install SPT v3.8.3 instead of v3.9.0 at this date?

I'm trying to get it to run on a friend's computer, but as OP pointed out the link is 404, and I don't see a way to force install v3.8.3 on the latest or previous installers. I get an "access denied" error on SPT's website when trying to access the downgrader patch page.

• I have the same issue... trying to figure out how to install 3.8.3 in order to play some mods. Looking farward to find a solution

• There is no way to install 3.8.3.

3.9.0 is released, it's the only version of SPT that is currently supported. Support is still provided for existing 3.8.3 installs for the next few weeks while mods are updated to 3.9.0. Just wait for mods to be updated.

• yes and that is really bs for people who dont know it before deleting the old one and install the new because i have 72 Mods installed and now i cant play anymore because 65 Mods dont work anymore therefore the launcher also not start. without the mods my whole progress is away and only option would to restart from the beginning. Only Lord knows how long i must wait till all mods are up to date.

• When someone has the Patcher_14.9.1.30626_to_14.1.2.29197.7z file you could go back. but I also can't find it anymore. Kinda akward to not let this on the web for some weeks after a major release... no way back only wipe... i thought we were better than BSG :D

• if you still want play with 72 mods, just stay with SPT 3.8.3 until most of the mods goes to 3.9.0.. no need to rush..

i have both 3.8.3 and 3.9.0 with different folders. and working fine.. ;)

Yes I know that now too, but unfortunately i didn't know it before I happily switched to 3.9.0 and deleted the old folder, except for "user" and "bepinex".

• Kaeno

Closed the thread.
  • Kaeno

Set the Label from In progress to Invalid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!