Bubba's full auto stm-9

• BubbaGMobile added a new file:

This mod adds the option to make the Soyuz-TM STM-9 Gen.2 fully automatic.

Now the stm-9 isnt bad anymore.

i have to credit vinihns because without the help of his code i would have not been able to make this mod.

viniHNS

also a special thanks to ICEM4GIC because without him the mod would have not worked properly

ICEM4GIC

This is the first mod that I have ever made and the first time im using javascript so there might be some problems please tell me, and I will be trying my best to resolve the problem.

• BubbaGMobile added a new version:

i have to credit vinihns because without the help of his code i would have not been able to make this mod.

he also has some amazing mods so go check him out to

viniHNS

This is the first mod that I have ever made and the first time im using javascript so there might be some problems please tell me, and I will be trying my best to resolve the problem.

viniHNS

also a special thanks to ICEM4GIC because without him the mod would have not worked properly

ICEM4GIC

viniHNS

ICEM4GIC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!