codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?edc5c…dFaGbthbbwGNHup8konSeDzcZ
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5e862…yo4sutj5Zttge7zFswy5UWdCR
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    battlestate games.com
    List of used mods
    BepInEx : DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints, dvize.Donuts, Dynamic Maps, Hitmarker, SAIN, SamSWAT HeliCrash, Simple Crosshair, Boss Notifier, DrakiaXYZ Big Brain, DrakiaXYZ Loot Radius, ModdingQOL, LootingBots, Fika

User mods: Anime Trader Icons, DrakiaXYZ Live FleaPrices, Platinum The Blacklist, Lots of loot, Server Value Modifier, Skwizzy-LootingBots-ServerMod, SWAG, torturedchunk-levelrewards, zDeadW0lf-BalancedMeds, zrairaitheraichu-ammostats, zSolarint-SAIN-ServerMod, FIKA

Hello, sorry for my terrible English, the problem I have is that the bots spawn infinitely and super quickly I don't have time to loot one. I modified the time of a game with SVM and I don't know what that's like since by resetting the base time there are always many bots. I would like the number of bots to be less important or limited for a game. I also tried AI LIMIT my it always appears at time. ;(  www.noelshack.com

• 1st of all, you are using fika, pls seek assistance for your issue on the fika discord :) we do not support any mod which is not available on the hub

2nd you will need to update your spt to 3.9.0 even fika will give you a "update your spt" answer so you got this as a head up

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!