RamCleanerInterval
    AILimit
    HandsAreNotBusy
    TraderScrolling
    HiddenCaches
    HeadshotDamageRedirect
    QuestSkipper
    VCQLQuestZones

Launches game all fine, but when I go to load into Reserve I get stuck at 'Setting Up Game' for 10mins and have to close game.

• The only thing I can recommend you right now is good old checking integrity of the files in online EFT launcher and than making the SPT copy, I know that SPT developers sometimes are taking time to update SPT to the newest version but if you have issue only with reserve you can skip the quests using Skipper (not promoting)

PS.: Use auto installer for SPT its known for solving many issues and it will propably fix these types of issues, and Im almost sure that SPT is updated and you can simply just re-install SPT

• Update Collectables: Anime Girls and Collectables: Cardcase. Both of those mods have caused issues when loading into certain maps and the mod author has now fixed it.

I would also recommend updating to 3.9.3.

• The only thing I can recommend you right now is good old checking integrity of the files in online EFT launcher and than making the SPT copy, I know that SPT developers sometimes are taking time to update SPT to the newest version but if you have issue only with reserve you can skip the quests using Skipper (not promoting)

PS.: Use auto installer for SPT its known for solving many issues and it will propably fix these types of issues, and Im almost sure that SPT is updated and you can simply just re-install SPT

I'll give that a go mate, appreciate the help

• Update Collectables: Anime Girls and Collectables: Cardcase. Both of those mods have caused issues when loading into certain maps and the mod author has now fixed it.

I would also recommend updating to 3.9.3.

I thought i was running the most recent version of both, but will try again. I had tried updating to 3.9.3 recently but when i went to launch was getting an incorrect spt.dll file issue so went back to 3.9.0.

Will try again regardless though, appreciate the help!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!