Yet Another Keep Your Equipment Mod

• Likly added a new file:

Config options

Option Default Description
    active true Controls whether the mod actually does anything.
    keepItemsFoundInRaid false Should items found in raid be saved, you will be set back to the equipment you had before the raid if this is disabled.
    keepItemsInSecureContainer true Should the items in your secure container remain intact. Does nothing if "keepItemsFoundInRaid" is enabled.
    retainFoundInRaidStatus true Should items found in raid, retain that status on death.
    useSacredAmulet true Should the Sacred Amulet be used on death.
    saveVitality false Should health, status effects, energy, hydration, etc be saved. You will be set back to normal health upon death if disabled
    profileSaving true What parts of the profile stats should be saved on death.

Let me know if you have any issues.

• Likly added a new version:

Fixed items in containers in a secure container not being saved.

Added options for saving stats, has not been fully tested, recommend to leave it untouched for now.

• Thanks a lot friend. You made my day, I really cant enjoy the game without a Keep your Equipment mod and this is the only one I have found! Tried downgrading to 3.8.0 but it is near impossible... tysm!!

• Hi,

I'm testing your mod, it's fantastic !

While testing some things, I did a run trough and the mod reacts as if I where unalived... bug or feature ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!