Betterokp7
    C79A2
    HolosunHS507c
    LeupoldDEVO
    MWAirFrame
    PKAS
    Susat
    SAIN

Also, In event viewer it has the Unity.dll crash in the application section with an application error and windows reporting error. I will include those here as a screenshot as I can't send the actual log file.

I have noticed the majority of the crashes are when i'm using the Sig Tango6T 1-6x24 scope. Specifically when I am ADS with that scope. Not every single time but most of them. Also, crashes have happened on GroundZero, Customs, and StreetsofTarkov. Those are the only maps I've played thus far.

Edit: I just crashed trying to load into woods. Event Viewer shows the same unity crash. I have a different weapon with a different optic (vortex razor) so that's not it.

Client log - https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…EG3nFGA2C1ZAXn4p6eMpG1SDi

Server log - https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…YD5oqExu6SHE7umSTtkwge1Qe

BepInEx Log - https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…P1HuPxhcQnWLc4Lz9CEZt4Bbd

Update - It's the next day and I've been troubleshooting for hours with no luck. I am currently in the process of a clean reinstall of SPT. I will try it vanilla and see if that crashes.

Update 2 electric boogaloo - Did a fresh install of 3.9.4 and put it on a different drive and started a new profile so it was completely vanilla. It also crashed.

So I booted up my 3.8.3 modded SPT just to see and so far 2 raids in no crash. Will return with updates.

Update 3 - Another 2 raids on 3.8.3 and no crashes. I'm going to try and do another reinstall of 3.9.4 and see if it crashes...That's the damndest thing.

Update 4 - Goodmorning...Still crashing. I wanted to try and downgrade to like 3.9.3 and work my way down to 3.9.0 and see if for whatever reason my machine does not like something in the patches. But they aren't available for download anymore so i'll have to go back to 3.9.0. Oh also 13900K on water , 64gb ram, 4090 on water, 1000W power supply. All temps are good with no system instability.

Update 5 - Nope even with 3.9.0 there is crashing...it's weird that 3.8.3 runs but 3.9.x just wont...I'm going to try 3.8.3 some more just to make sure it wont crash.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!