codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fb97c…YMf3W8zdfEA9XX7ADgp6TG3Rx
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://prod.escapefromtarkov.com/launcher/download
    List of used mods
    DoorBreacher
    SPT-Realism

I know it's an addition to the online game, but if this will reach SPT-Aki or is this already working right now? We all know that a wipe arrives that makes us start our character again.

My question is, does the official online game have this feature, do I understand that AKI will end up adding it in the future?

• SPT and online are different.

SPT you can wipe the profile yourself. and if the spt updated to the newer version, it goes with newest game version.

I don't think I explained it well.

An AKI profile of 2.3.0 is not compatible with the current 3.9.4.

What I'm asking is how can I save the progress of my level, reputation, experience, skills, quests and inventory to take with me to a version of AKI in the future.

• I don't think I explained it well.

An AKI profile of 2.3.0 is not compatible with the current 3.9.4.

What I'm asking is how can I save the progress of my level, reputation, experience, skills, quests and inventory to take with me to a version of AKI in the future.

You can edit a new Profile via Profile Editor to match the "old" Profile. But be aware that you cant set everything, like Fence Rep if im correct.

• Puede editar un nuevo perfil a través del Editor de perfiles para que coincida con el perfil "antiguo". Pero tenga en cuenta que no puede configurar todo, como Fence Rep si soy correcto.

Sí, eso es exactamente lo que estaba diciendo, pero el problema es que estoy buscando algo automático y no tener que hacer todo a mano, estaría feliz si pudiera copiar el progreso de las misiones y habilidades.

• You have persistent progress until a newer SPT version is not compatible with older profiles. It can happen from time to time like 3.8.3 to 3.9.x. Very easy to give your new profile similar progress as you had before. So not a big deal.

When tools like profile editor exist and are so easy to use i'm not sure why the SPT devs would bother to make it an official included feature?

• You have peristent progress until a newer SPT version is not compatible with older profiles. It can happen from time to time like 3.8.3 to 3.9.x. Very easy to give your new profile similar progress as you had before. So not a big deal.

When tools like profile editor exist and are so easy to use i'm not sure why the SPT devs would bother to make it an official included feature?

I think with Profile Editor you cant set/change Fence Rep. The Level you can, but not the Rep. But that could have changed, i havent done that in a few Months...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!