SAIN (+Big Brain, Waypoints)
    Looting Bots
    Raid Review
    More Checkmarks
    SVM

Attempting to add:
    Recoil Overhaul
    Loot Radius

Hi, new to SPT and its modding. I was able to add a handful of mods successfully, and the game's been running great. However, when attempting to add further mods, the server does not appear to be recognizing them or loading them, even though the .dlls are clearly in the correct BepInEx folder. When I try to start the game, it will just get stuck on the loading screen indefinitely. If I go in and take the .dlls back out of the folder, the game will start successfully and keep going, just without the new mods.

How do I get the server to recognize and load the new mods? You can see in the server log file that it's picking up the 5 I already had used, but won't recognize the new ones for some reason. I've tried using the F12 menu ingame and the config files but I don't know enough about how to get those to help me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• Best Answer

You shouldn't add any mods which aren't made for your SPT version. If a mod has a red or grey tag, and you are on the latest main SPT release (current one being 3.9.X), then do not install it.

Recoil Overhaul is made for SPT 3.7.X. Don't install it and your game will work fine. Loot Radius should work fine.

The server window will only show mods that are installed in the User/mods folder. The F12 menu will show mods in the BepInEx/plugins folder (if they have a F12 menu entry).

• You shouldn't add any mods which aren't made for your SPT version. If a mod has a red or grey tag, and you are on the latest main SPT release (current one being 3.9.X), then do not install it.

Recoil Overhaul is made for SPT 3.7.X. Don't install it and your game will work fine. Loot Radius should work fine.

The server window will only show mods that are installed in the User/mods folder. The F12 menu will show mods in the BepInEx/plugins folder (if they have a F12 menu entry).

Ok, great, turns out that was it. Thanks for the help!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!