Interactable Exfils API

• Jehree added a new file:

• Jehree added a new version:

Fixed issue with labs extracts (sewer and the elevators) not allowing exfil zone to be enabled

• the "Extract" prompt no longer is gray / disabled when the extract has unmet requirements (power, switch, etc.). Now, it will play an error sound and give you a notification pop up indicating what the incomplete requirements are.
    • All car extracts as well as the elevators on Labs do not have a toggleable timer. Once you begin extracting, you cannot stop it. All additional exfil interactions added by other mods using this API will show on the car / the button inside the elevator.
    • Fixed debug prompt not showing up on car extracts.

Let me know if any other extracts are broken!

• Jehree added a new version:

Code cleanup and refactor.

End user experience is largely unchanged, but I did add this:

• Added option to display a disabled interaction prompt that says "Extract Unavailable" when in an exfil that is not available to the player (including exfils that will never be available, like scav extracts when you're on a PMC run). The setting is defaulted to false, enable it in F12 menu if desired.

API stuff:

• API now properly utilizes itself to add the interactions it adds, instead of hardcoding them in weird places.
    • CustomExfilTrigger is now passed into the event so that it's methods can be used if desired.
    • Player Side is no longer passed through event, fetch it via Singleton<GameWorld>.Instance.MainPlayer.Side if you need it.
    • Interactions are fetched every single time the interaction menu is refreshed (entering the zone for the first time, when looking at something else and looking back, etc.). This means they can be modified mid raid, and are generally just more powerful.
    • API users can no longer disable the extract toggle. Having that option in felt weird and out of scope, so I removed it. If another mod wants to make an extract unavailable, it should do so via requirements or other methods.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!