Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?54a32…d24evHoS4CrURLF773iJ3vCJB
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?60611…2Nqm7np6V7NzS7SCC8riLwVjC
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I downloaded SPT-AKI here. Downloaded actual tarkov from the battlestate website.
    List of used mods
    CoreMod
    Ereshkigal-AkiConfiguratorCoreMod : 2.0.0
    AkiConfigurator : 1.3.0
    Fin - Fold Everything Again
    Kiki-BiggerStash
    MoreVariety
    Nootropix-BigBackpacks
    Nootropix-BigCases
    Revingly-BraceTheStorm
    VeryGery-SellToFleaMarket
    AllinOneMod : 2.2.0
    justNU PMC Loadouts

So randomly I got this error:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token in JSON at position 0

at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)

at Function.deserialize (D:\Games\Battlestate\emutarkov\obj\utils\JsonUtil.js:15:17)

at Function.loadProfile (D:\Games\Battlestate\emutarkov\obj\servers\SaveServer.js:36:49)

at Function.load (D:\Games\Battlestate\emutarkov\obj\servers\SaveServer.js:17:18)

at Object.load [as aki-save] (D:\Games\Battlestate\emutarkov\obj\callbacks\SaveCallbacks.js:7:16)

at Function.load (D:\Games\Battlestate\emutarkov\obj\utils\App.js:14:27)

at Function.main (D:\Games\Battlestate\emutarkov\obj\Program.js:29:9)

at Object.<anonymous> (D:\Games\Battlestate\emutarkov\obj\Program.js:34:9)

at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1138:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1158:10) X/

I honestly have no idea why I got it. I didn't edit anything and have been playing with the list of mods provided above for a while before I got the error. I also don't know where the file path is to get to the error.

Cheers lmk.

Side note: My Game/client log is the newest one I have but it isn't from today so I'm not sure if that's okay or not.

• I am sorry to say but it sounds like your profile has become corrupt (you can check by opening your profile with notepad++ / vscodium etc, it should be a human readable JSON object.)
    This can be caused by the server being closed when it is saving data to the profile. If it is garbled (or probably empty) then there is no recovery I am afraid. This is probably a good idea to use, although you will need to keep track of number of backups manually.

• I am sorry to say but it sounds like your profile has become corrupt (you can check by opening your profile with notepad++ / vscodium etc, it should be a human readable JSON object.)
    This can be caused by the server being closed when it is saving data to the profile. If it is garbled (or probably empty) then there is no recovery I am afraid. This is probably a good idea to use, although you will need to keep track of number of backups manually.

Oh damn alright. I was thinking about doing an alpha to kappa anyways so not that big of a deal. Cheers though mate.

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!