Where did you download your game from?
    Escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    CoreMod
    EliteCheez-AdvancedCustomWeapons
    Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator
    Revingly-ChooseTheWeather
    senko-modapi

I was playing tarkov when the game started lagging. I closed it down and closed the server and launcher. I reopened the server first, and then the launcher and now my launcher won't load and gets stuck connecting. my server log attached is missing a bit at the end that states "Generator: 88.615 fuel left on tank slot 1"

• I just started having the same issue as you. Got out of a raid, sold my things. Went to buy something from a trader, it did not complete. Closed the game and the Server. Re-started both the server then the launcher and im stuck at Generator: xxxx fuel left on tank slot 2.

Version 1.5.1

• I just started having the same issue as you. Got out of a raid, sold my things. Went to buy something from a trader, it did not complete. Closed the game and the Server. Re-started both the server then the launcher and im stuck at Generator: xxxx fuel left on tank slot 2.

Version 1.5.1

So, it seems my user profile (Character) has gotten corrupted. I came to this conclusion after re-installing the server from scratch. It prompted me to make a new account and PMC. Surprise, it work. I then copied my old profile into the user folder...server wont launch until it is deleted.

So i know what happened, but not how to fix it without losing my progress, or what NOT to do to prevent another corruption.

If anybody know anything about this, feel free to chime in.

• I just had that happen today on 1.6.0. Black screen after extracting from woods, never got to end of raid screens. Had to Alt+F4 to close the client. After restarting server, I had the same corrupted profile issue.

I'm not sure what is corrupted in the profile, but you can back up your profile, make a new one, and copy and paste portions of the old profile into the new profile one by one. I got my level, inventory, and skills in successfully, after that I kept getting crashes. Copy section by section, starting with what is most important, and you can probably narrow down where the bad value is.

After messing with it for about an hour, I said screw it and installed bleeding edge for that 12.11 content. As long as you can go without a few of the mods for a bit, its a much better experience than 1.5.1 or 1.6.0. Insurance, health, trading, food/water all work correctly in bleeding edge, there is a bunch of new content, and Lua's spawn rework is already updated for 2.0.0. Now we just need Configurator and All In One updated to fix weather and loose loot.

As a preventative measure moving forward, I recommend seeing if the mod Save Before Raid (Save Before Raid) is working. It is for 1.4, but nothing has changed about the save directory, so it should work. It copies your profile into a backup archive before every raid so that you lose at most 1 raid of progress. Honestly, that should be standard for SPT AKI anyways, profiles get corrupted so often that I typically play for about a month before my profiles get corrupted and I have to start over.

• I have 2 different SPT folders and this has happened to both of those accounts at different times, and after 12 hours of leaving it or so it goes back to normal. i honestly do not know the cause of this

• We seriously need something that can scan or check savefile corruption tbh. Even though I never use mods expect Aki-Configurator and backing up every raids there's kinda creeping feels that one of my backups already messed turning into a C4 waiting for the right time to error and screw my day then have to find which profile the problem started.

Since AKI is still pretty new and Tarkov are really much more complicated. This would be very helpful to quickly identify problems whether they come from the corrupted savefiles not the spt-aki or Tarkov itself.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!