I know it has been asked a lot but... how to downgrade?

• Server version
    1.5.1 (i guess?)
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f77e7…WcsVumKfbA8jvkFonJevdTPhQ
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?b52ef…X3fauNX7NNKfs7j6teeuFNfkd
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Launcher
    List of used mods
    None

And yeah I've searched into the faqs, it gives a link which doesn't work actually.

I recently updated the game to the 0.12.11... and can't really make the last aki version to work (ofc it doesn't work, it is for the 0.12.10.12893)

Also I take the oportunity to thank you all, this "offline mod" allows new dads like me to play such an hardcore game. So yeah thanks!

• In the latest downgrader version right when it was released a tarkov version was released too so we'll have to wait for either that to be updated or a new spt update to be able to play

• In the latest downgrader version right when it was released a tarkov version was released too so we'll have to wait for either that to be updated or a new spt update to be able to play

Oh ok! So can I look for that downgrader myself before they update that link?
    (The downgrader won't affect my official eft folder, right?)

• Oh ok! So can I look for that downgrader myself before they update that link?
    (The downgrader won't affect my official eft folder, right?)

You should always do it in a separate folder where you copy and paste everything

• I am also having issues using the downgrader patcher, put live eft files into new folder, put the 1.5.0 AKI into the same folder as the live game then put the 1.5.0 patcher into the same place and when i run the patcher i get this show up in the patcher (see attachment)

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!