Trying to download/run latest

• Server version
    Latest Version available on the website, updated June 20th, 2021.
    Game client version
    Actual game is up to date to the latest, downloaded the latest available option for the single player mod.
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?3ba9c…zi8na3yygzHPrTeUdBiYpddBQ
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e15e4…AbCwxRuWhoycVpZ5j6HTEGxXN
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From the official EFT website, standard edition.
    List of used mods
    Single Player mod
    The "All in One" package available here on the site.

I had the API/AKI mods working a while ago, for an older version of the game, but wanted to update it and get back into it. I tried downloading the latest stuff from the site. I unloaded the zip files into the folder with my previous mod, and replaced the files it wanted to replace. I tried to open the server, and it ran fine, but the launcher was acting funny, so I downloaded the Patcher from the website here, unzipped and ran it, but it says it "cannot find a missing piece" of some sort. Then when I launch the game launcher, and hit 'start game', I get a error message saying some DLL's are missing and there's missing threads and strings (I dunno what any of that means, I do not do coding/design). After closing the error, a second window (much bigger, more text), opens and starts with a line saying it could find a DLL line somewhere. I'd be more than willing to somehow share pictures or read some of this over a scheduled call, I do wanna restart my EFT game and get back into it, so fixing this would be very very much appreciated! The older version I was running of the mod was AWESOME!! so I just wanna update it and see more great work :)

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!