Endless loading on loading screen despite proper live version and a successful downgrade

• Server version
    1.5.0 and 1.5.1
    Game client version
    0.12.10.12893 after downgrade from 0.12.11.13215
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?00a17…ygnXpWJBZEeyr4dYUPNgGzDVh
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?51963…V1AeSW76ByuGz5wCM59y41wjW
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From the official launcher
    List of used mods
    None

The game is stuck on the loading screen even though I have proper versions of the live game and downgrader. I applied the patcher without problems. When I try to apply it for the second time I get some errors.

It doesn't matter if I run the 1.5.1 version of the server or 1.5.0 - still the same problem. I would really appreciate help since I have spent already too much time reinstalling and installing it again trying to make it work.

• Yeah, I just had the same issue. I had to fight with my anti-virus to get it to stop deleting the launcher first, and then I ran into this same issue

• Ok, I got my game working, it seems. I'm not sure what exactly fixed it, but I did two things. I first deleted everything from the downgrader extract minus the "user" (so "Aki_data" and "Patcher.exe") after I successfully ran it, and I then temporarily shut off my anti-virus before I did the initial server launch. Hope one of these helps! I would also recommend starting from scratch with the whole process, aka clearing your SPT directory and copying the live game files all over again.

• i dont think running patch helps after the first time as it probably changes files and file names which then the patcher wont be able to find said files again. also after looking at mine, my server version that was installed by patch is 1.o.o not 1.5

• ToxicKiller, this is what I do:

1. I copy original game files to a folder on a different disc.

2. I unpack the patcher in the folder and apply it.

3. I download and unpack server and launcher version 1.5.0 from AKI

4. I launch server and use the AKI launcher, create an account and run the game.

I attach a screenshot on how my folder looks like before launching the game.

• mine looks similar. i don't have the battleeye folder, eft b.e (battleeye) since I particularly didn't copy those. only thing i see different is the patcher files second above your highlighted line. idk what that its not in mine.

also you mentioned you extract the server and launcher files separately and i do just whole package spi-aki. I'm a novice so I don't have pointers. just saying some differences that I could say have an impact lol

also you mentioned you extract the server and launcher files separately and i do just whole package spi-aki. I'm a novice so I don't have pointers. just saying some differences that I could say have an impact lol

Holy moly, thanks ToxicKiller - you pointed out as it turned out, a crucial thing. I have been downloading the server and launcher parts all the time separately (I used to do it before and it worked I guess). Now I tried the default all in one package and everything is working fine now! Really, really thank you!

• i dont know if the fix is the same as a problem I had (but this was my live tarkov having an endless loading screen), but in the Documents/EFT folder, open the shared.ini file and find FOV and set the value for 20 or less. (recall something to do with the patcher downgrade). again, not sure if that would work, but it fixed my live tarkov endless loading.

• i dont know if the fix is the same as a problem I had (but this was my live tarkov having an endless loading screen), but in the Documents/EFT folder, open the shared.ini file and find FOV and set the value for 20 or less. (recall something to do with the patcher downgrade). again, not sure if that would work, but it fixed my live tarkov endless loading.

Thank you so much, i was stuck on an endless loop on live tarkov and this fixed it. I wonder why changing the FOV fixes this?

• Thank you so much, i was stuck on an endless loop on live tarkov and this fixed it. I wonder why changing the FOV fixes this?

To my understanding something. Not sure if it's something done with bleeding edge or another server but I was able to set FOV up to 300+ which was weird. After that, I couldn't start the game. It seems the game doesn't know how to handle invalid parameters and gets stuck on loading.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!