Difficulties with opening EFT. Server and launcher seem fine.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    None.

As for a sidenote, I have completely no idea how to late the logs. I just set up a dummy link as I'm rather stupid.
    |0.12.11.1.13323|Error|FilesChecker|Consistency ensurance failed. File not exist. File: "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". ElapsedMilliseconds:79

I'm just filled with confusion.
    I can open Tarkov, but it closes after a few seconds, going straight back to the launcher no problem.
    The server doesn't say anything about any errors but the logs do.
    I'm a bit unfamiliar with files, and stuff like that but for the most part I'm rather confused after trying to AKI patcher several times, expecting it was a problem with the servers.
    Any help will be appreciated, no matter how miniscule.

• I have the same issue.

Game version: 0.12.11.1.13487

SPT-AKI version: 1.5.1 (later also tried with 1.6.0 but same issue)

Strangely after copying from the live folder for sure the EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe is there (in de new folder).

But as soon as I start the SPT Launher it deleted the EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe file. EFT seems to start but closes by itself and nothing happens.

The error:

2021-08-01 19:12:11.077 +02:00|0.12.11.1.13284|Error|FilesChecker|Consistency ensurance failed. File not exist. File: "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". ElapsedMilliseconds:135

Edited once, last by PuckStar ().

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!