Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official EFT launcher
    List of used mods
    Ereshkigal-AllMissingKeys
    VeryGery-SellToFleaMarket

Hello,

I cant level up Jager to level 2 even though I have all the requirements. I have tried to buy and sell stuff to him and it shows him level 2 afterwards but I dont see any level 2 stuff, when I restart his level goes to 1 once again. Thank you for all help

• Have you tried selling something to him after you hit this?
    I encountered this issue and upon selling something it force updated his level.

I have... when I sell something, it updates his level but I dont see the lvl2 things. When I reset the game, its back lvl 1

• I have... when I sell something, it updates his level but I dont see the lvl2 things. When I reset the game, its back lvl 1

I have fixed this issue today myself, I think it is due to you being directly on the amount of rep required for that level and it will only apply the level in the top right of the trader and will allow you to craft hideout upgrades requiring this level but not purchase items from level 2, upon me completing another quest for him it force updated again past the rep and allowed me to purchase his level 2 items and it stayed even after reboot. Hopefully this is the case for you! :)

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!