0.12.10.2.12893 downgraded from 0.12.11.1.13487
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?3f7fb…FMtRHFX5LNJerYkGpGX8hwWqq
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?1788a…MrVcQJV8F6deYTsPJEZukh5KN
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Owning an EOD Edition EFT client, which I updated by accident, I asked a friend with an older version of his EOD client to share his installation with me, which I was able to successfully downgrade with the patcher.
    List of used mods
    None, apart from SPTAki obviously.

Hai
    so I wanted to dip into this singleplayer mod of tarkov today, since the concept of it sounds amazing.
    However I found this mod after previously updating my game so I couldn't install it yet as the latest version is not supported yet.
    Having asked a friend for his dated (v0.12.11.1.13487) client files and installing those on a seperate harddrive from my original live client, applying the 0.12.11.1.13487 -> 0.12.10.2.12893 patcher, and then installing AKI 1.5.1 as well as making sure all other required things such as the .NET 5.0 Runtime and Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 or newer as well as Latest DX End-User runtime, I booted the server from the modded installation without errors, opened the aki launcher and made an account for EOD and loading in successfully into the game it wouldn't move on further than the main menu preloading screen:

3y0qlLN.png
    Task Manager wouldn't show any further activity from the client which could indicate a memory leak or something, with the game exe taking up just about 1,5gigs of ram up to 1,9 after a couple minutes of waiting.
    What do? :/

Edit: A downgrade patcher for my actual current live client released, so I'll give that a shot and see if this works with the stable build of SPT-Aki.
    Gonna close this topic if it does, gonna leave it open if the problem still persists in that installation too

• Dehydrated Water

Changed the title of the thread from “another infinite loading screen on game boot” to “another infinite loading screen on game boot thread”.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • SPT Team

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!