Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5de97…a8Bnu8eMRy6LMzJBkuP55X1TS
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4684f…cjZQZzQfXvmrFGgJJe1XcN4ni
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    i bought a regular version of the game (alpha container) from lord nikita himself back i 2017 or 2018 on the eft website
    List of used mods
    no modes used

Only two bugs I've run into are this gun bug and the loose loot being, well, too loose. I've read up on the loose loot issue, and I will take care of it later since it has already been addressed and there are guides. This bug, though, I have no idea. Completely wiped the SPT-AKI folder after the first time it came up and I've reinstalled. Gone through everything again, the unpatcher (going from current tarkov to a previous version) and then applying the SPT-AKI files to the SPT-AKI folder. Registered new account and still the same issue. 5.56mm platform guns float behind whoever has one equipped. Enemy PMC's (raiders), actual Raiders, Scavs - doesn't matter. If they've spawned with a 5.56mm gun they will undoubtedly be unable to shoot. The bug is also very odd graphically and it is easy to spot in-raid as the scav/pmc in question will have a rotating arm/gun thing going on. In addition, if I equip one and pull it out, I will no longer be able to open doors or loot anything/touch bodies etc... I will attach a screencap of it. Please help.

• SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved
  • SPT Team

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!