codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7d263…6XxUZKmfrKcf6248EGgLjWCoi
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    None

Hi Guys,

I know that there isn't actual support being provided for the bleeding edge releases but since I have tried A9 and now RC1 I have been getting oddly stuck when it comes to launching the game.

As soon as I launch the game, it immediately closes and checking the logs it's checking for EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe which doesn't exist as it gets automatically deleted as it's not required for this.

Anyone happen to know the work around for this?

I have Aki 1.5.1 setup and it starts without any issues even after using the patcher.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I have thought through various options but none come to fruition but I know that for some it just launches without issues as per "reviews" left when A9 was made available.

They way I have setup the latest folder is just a straight copy from Live to a separate folder to install AKI just like previous iterations.

Would like to help testing this :)

• I have the same exact issue, down to the T. I will be watching this thread.

in the errors log this shows up : "2021-09-10 20:18:02.839 -07:00|0.12.11.2.14002|Error|FilesChecker|Consistency ensurance failed. File not exist. File: "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". ElapsedMilliseconds:89"

• As soon as I launch the game, it immediately closes and checking the logs it's checking for EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe which doesn't exist as it gets automatically deleted as it's not required for this.

• Hey Mate, i have the Same Issue. It Should be the right Version of Tarkov und rigth pathcer. I Also used the down Patcher.

I Hope SmBD will help us both :)

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!