Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?1e1be…72nrhAUMLnzQLUtSgfRRW7Nq4
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official download, EoD version
    List of used mods
    N/A

Hello. I have an issue when I click on "Play game" in Aki launcher, it immediately deletes "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe" from my SP Tarov folder, it minimizes AKI launcher for 2-3 seconds, and then, AKI launcher appears again on the same "game" tab with "Start game" button. I downgraded the version using the downgrader because I read in another article that it solved this problem for another user, but I haven't found an article about this immediate delete of "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". Please advise, thank you.

• 1) Client logs - logs in <Root>\Logs\log_<timestamp>\<timestamp> errors.log - if you have one.

2) "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe" is not needed in order to play SPT as well as "ConsistencyInfo" "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" and "WinPixEventRuntime.dll" - those files are deleted on server start and it is ok.

• Hi, thanks for your reply. I don't have "logs" folder, it just doesn't get created. The only logs folder I have is the server logs and I attached that one.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!