Posts by Bacfire

Yeah, I don't think system specs affect this problem to a large degree. I have an i7-7600K running at stock speeds (no OC), 32GB RAM, 2060 SUPER. It's purely code in Tarkov or SPT-AKI (I'm not sure which) that needs to be optimised somehow.

I'll test having the server run on another machine i have. As im pretty sure it's not specs related it might change nothing. But i figure it might be worth a test. Maybe running the server seperate from the client could fix it.

Yes, you are correct on the "Ocasional but heavy" stuttering. The first 30 seconds to 1 minute in raid is very high fps. Then stutterfest for a while. Then it's not as bad, but come in little wave. It is strong enough to make it so aiming is very difficult for second or 2.

I'll give a try for the lower amount of AI i assume. I'm also wondering, how much is "As Online" Is this Medium, High, Very High?

Also, just in case some might be wondering.

Pc specs:

Ryzen 9 3900x @ 4.2
    32Gb GSkillz ddr4 @3200
    1070Ti No manual OC, Power Limits to 120%
    Game is on a Pci-e 4.0 NVME Sabrent Rocket

The pc in itself should not be the cause of the stutter as there is little difference in the CPU usage when the stutter happen.

Hey there!

I recently made the error of updating my official EFT client to 12.12. Since i've did the update my Aki 2.0.1 is broken.

So i've downloaded 2.1.2 and set the whole thing up with no issues.

However, whenever i am in game, Went woods and customs so far i get some awfull stuttering going on. Also, some texture such as duffel bags are very low resolution.

I had no performance issue at all on 2.0.1.

So what i've done so far to figure the issue is this.

I've tried a brand new install. Stutter.
    Tried to lower my graphics setting even more. Stutter.

Tried graphics setting on High. Stutter.
    Tried to set the server and client to start with admin permission. Still stuttering.
    Played around with LOD, Updated Nvidia driver to the latest, monitored the CPU to make sure it's not throttling (It's not)

Then it hit me. Started a raid with no AI in it. Runs great (Textures are still very low res on some items tho).

So it would seem to be the AI that cause this issue. However i had no such problem on 2.0.1. (I've read around the forums a bit and it seems im not alone)

So my question is....how can i fix the stutter. Also, if there is any fix for the very low texture. I'm willing to try anyting...must have my daily Tarkov dose. This thing is worst than a drug i swear.

Thanks in advance for any help. Also, love the project, keep going guys it's awesome!

I just started having the same issue as you. Got out of a raid, sold my things. Went to buy something from a trader, it did not complete. Closed the game and the Server. Re-started both the server then the launcher and im stuck at Generator: xxxx fuel left on tank slot 2.

Version 1.5.1

So, it seems my user profile (Character) has gotten corrupted. I came to this conclusion after re-installing the server from scratch. It prompted me to make a new account and PMC. Surprise, it work. I then copied my old profile into the user folder...server wont launch until it is deleted.

So i know what happened, but not how to fix it without losing my progress, or what NOT to do to prevent another corruption.

If anybody know anything about this, feel free to chime in.