Posts by Jub

I've never used that mod I'm sorry to say man, I'd suggest heading over to the mod page and dropping a comment there I'm sure someone will give you a better answer than I can. What does that mod do?

i'm totally not sure since I have never used it before either. I just wanted to try it out and see how it goes.

Yep, that should be a problem with outdated trader mod - traders format was changed rendering all mods which add new traders incompatible until updated by their authors

Yup, had to delete most of my mods that weren't updated for 2.0.0 :( Hopefully they get updated XD

Yo Jub, I've looked at your current mods list and I'm curious to know have you double checked to see if any of them are outdated? I had the atlas clothing, gear and SR-25 loaded in to my AKI 2.0.0 and these were causing an issue for my game, have you had any issues with them?

About to find out now since I was having issues.. I don't see anymore Errors so i will be testing it out now.

Where did you get the 1000 round mag from, is that added by another mod?

Umm I am not sure.. It might be possible from another mod. Its Ares' 1000 round perfect magazine. I believe someone told me its from this mod. or It might be from Olympus. So i might be wrong X( sorry.. Its hard to keep track of what mods goes with which.

I found a bug with your "BB 300 AAC Blackout MCX MXIII Steady Variant MXIII" that when i buy the 1000 round mag. The Mag wont let me put the SkullCracker rounds in it and tells me its not compatible even though it told me this mag is for the gun. :/