Posts by redman147

I just did a complete clean install with 3.0.1 and used the patcher 18819 to 18807 and textures loaded for me. I didn't reuse any files including BSG files. I deleted everything to ensure there wasn't anything lingering that could affect the setup.

same, fresh copy of latest EFT used, latest aki-patch, then SPT 301. did not add mods or profile data. started a new profile and as soon the character select screen (bear or usec) appears every thing loads in except uniform textures. I'm gonna apply the mods and profiles so i can continue testing if i can find or confirm any more issues I'll post and if possible ill include logs. also thank you to all the modders here who make this whole aki and web hub work this is one of the coolest and most active modding projects Ive come across, keep up the hard work it is appreciated.

Were you using the Patcher 18819 to 18807? I did a complete clean install with new files and new folder and everything loads for me. I'd make sure if you're doing a clean install to search bsg files and make sure only the stock BSG folder is where files are found.

Can i get you to try SPT 3.0.1? it has a new patcher.

I did a complete clean install.

I redownloaded Tarkov from BSG, made sure before hand that all previous files were deleted. Used the new Patcher from 18819 to 18807. I used the new Aki 3.0.1 and everything launched. Textures loaded. I went into ragfair and clicked weapons tab and everything loaded for me. I think that if anyone is having issues they should just start from scratch completely. Do not reuse any files.

So for me the thread is solved.

Edit: I wouldn't play the game with any mods to ensure that nothing is interfering with the game loading and functioning as it should.

so u patched it manual with out any patchers? or did u jerry rig it?

His comment was referring to affenkotze97 who posted a picture where the launcher said it couldn't find a certain version of tarkov because a newer version had been installed and the AKI launcher hadn't been updated to match the version.

I'm currently trying to manually patch and I'll post here with an update if anything happens. Good or bad.

Game launches, but the missing textures and missing ID's issues from previous threads is still present. Pretty much game is not playable if you're on an updated launcher version from the original 18846 release and aki 3.0.0

You may have to use a VPN if they don't upload to a different site. When the Aki Installer is updated you might be able to use that, but it's not working as the new patcher hasn't been uploaded to the gitea yet.