Posts by BioT0XIN88

I suggest starting over. Also note that you do not have to delete anything from the (copy you made of the Live version) When you launch the Aki Server first and then the Launcher second, for the very first time. It will automatically delete the files that you do not need.

1 Make a folder on your desktop name it AKI_1.51

2 Run the downgrader to create the matching game version, if you don't already have a copy of the version needed.

3 Once you obtain the correct game version, copy that folder into the AKI_1.51 folder, yours may say Escape From Tarkov, EFT, or LIve

4 Go to SPT-AKI mods workshop and download the version 1.51. Click on the yellow link that says 1.51 at the top. This should download one zipped folder.

5 Go to your downloads folder, Right click on the zipped folder and extract it directly to the "game folder" inside your AKI_1.51 folder. Yours might say either Escape From Tarkov, EFT, or LIve. It has to be extracted into that folder. If done correctly it should ask you to overwrite some folders, click yes and overwrite.

5 Now open the AKI_1.51 folder, open the game folder, double click the server icon and it should launch the server. Once it says "Success Started Web Server and Websocket" double the launcher icon. The launcher should launch and then give you the option to register an account with the server you just launched. Click go to register, Type you name for username, you can leave the password blank. Register the account.

6 You should now be logged in and see Start Game in the launcher

The actual launcher and server icons must stay inside the game folder. If you want a shortcut on your desktop, you have to right click on the Server and Launcher icons in the AKI_1.51/Escape From Tarkov folder and then send the shortcut to the desktop.

If you ever move the AKI_1.51 folder to a different drive then you have to make new desktop shortcuts.

Also there are Two sections in the FAQ section that addresses infite load screen as well as server hanging on patching progress bar. Based on your description I couldn't determine what issue you were having.

Also I read it says you have to have played the Live version at least once and survived a raid on the computer you are attempting to launch the game. But I don't have any further knowledge of that other than the game saving and creating the appropriate files and folders.

Hopefully this helps.